Saturday, February 13, 2016

Keep it SIMPLE at The Bug Blog

This week at The Bug Blog, we're KEEPING IT SIMPLE!

I always seem to have trouble keeping it simple, so this really is a CHALLENGE for me!

Today I thought I'd share one of Olivia's Special Note cards that has been added to her special box.  Every month, and every holiday, there is a special card that goes into this box.  When she's older, she'll have a huge box (or more than one) of notes that her daddy and I have written her.  

Hard to believe that yesterday we celebrated 17 months!  She is growing so big, so fast and what a sweet little personality she has!
Papers - Cardstock & a Scrap for the Sentiment

Head over to The Bug Blog and join the SIMPLE fun - can't wait to see what amazing and simple projects you create.  Remember, if you play along, you could be one of our weekly winners, winning 10,7 or 4 images of your choice!

Thanks so much for stopping by on this freezing Saturday!
Warm Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min