Thursday, September 15, 2016

Oldie But Goodie @ The Bug!

It's an Oldie But Goodie Thursday at the Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps!

This week, I thought I'd share with you Olivia's Second Birthday Invitation (and a few B-day Decor photos too).  She turned two earlier this week - WOW, how the time has flown.  Glen and I can't believe she's two already.

The theme of her party was a Farm Theme.  She has this Little People Barn and Farm animals she got for her first birthday that she just loves!

Papers - All Digital Images I found for free online.


This is her cake - Isn't it adorable?!

We took pictures with our guests in front of her Happy Birthday sign & "Barn Doors".
Complete with Cowgirl & Cowboy Hats and Bandanas.
Tables included Red Table Cloths, Burlap and Sunflower Center pieces, complete with Farm Animals and the Number "2" (cut with my cricut...had to dust that off!  Whew!)
Our Entry way, complete with a Thank You, Sunflowers and Livy's "This Ain't my first Rodeo" sign 
Close up of the Sign we made (cricut got a REAL workout for this birthday!)
Sunflowers & Red/White Check Mason Jars 

So, that's a snapshot of last weekend at our house!  What a celebration we had!

And last, but not least, a lovely picture Livy & Glen took of me! Livy loves the camera and takes some pretty good pictures!


Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and check out the other oldies that the designers dusted off this week.  You'll fall in love with them, I'm sure!  :)

Hugs & Happy Days!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min