Saturday, October 7, 2017

Anything Goes!!

Anything Goes at The Bug Blog today!

I thought I'd share with you some more of our Birthday 'stuff' from Livy's 3rd Birthday last month! 

We are still trying to figure out how she's three already!  
Time really does just fly by - I used to NOT be a believe, but now, having a munchkin of our own, time is flyin!!

So, for her party, we celebrated with a tea party theme.  She LOVES her Tea Parties - we have at least one on any given day, but more if she has anything to say about it.  She'll turn just about ANYTHING into a tea party.  So, it only made sense that the theme for this years party was a tea party!  :)

I shared her invitations and address labels earlier - for those, I just used a part of  the Bella & Friends image (the Teapot & cup)
Well, here is her birthday card (the one that goes into her special box).

This little Bella & friends image from Bugaboo was PERFECT!!
As you can see, I used the entire image.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Bella and Friends
Paper - Printed paper to match fabric from her birthday table runner & PTI Card stock
Extra stuff - Computer generated sentiment printed with the image, Lace, Dimensionals & Bling

So, there you have it!  

Be sure to stop over to The Bug Blog and see what other Anything Goes projects are gracing the post there - you'll be inspired for sure!

THEN, JOIN THE FUN!  You could be one of our Bugaboo Challenge winners!  
What does that mean?  BUGABOO IMAGES of YOUR CHOICE that you get to add to your collection!

Yep, enough for me to join the fun!

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min