Friday, December 1, 2017

Freebie Friday @ The Bug Blog

It's Freebie Friday at The Bug Blog, BUT before I get to sharing my Freebie creation, I wanted to remind you our Annual Holiday CHAOS starts TOMORROW!!

WOO HOO!!!
Be sure to join the Chaos and Fun - LOTS of prizes to be had!!!  :)

Okay, on to the freebie - this adorable Deer Duo
Papers - Miscellaneous prints that I've been hoarding in my scrappy bin (Cosmo Cricket, I think)
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Doodling, Dimensionals and Bling

Be sure to check back tomorrow, but here and The Bug Blog for the first challenge of a week of challenges to get your ready for the holidays!

Hugs & Happy Day!

Card submitted into the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Cute image, fab papers and a great design. Thank you for playing along with our November Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thank you for participating in the Craftaholics R Us Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min