Thursday, February 1, 2018

Oldie but Good-tea!

Today is an Oldie But Goodie, or Good-tea day at The Bug Blog
My Oldie - the Bella & Friends image that includes a TEA pot & TEA cup.  Hence the Good-TEA!  :)

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Bella and Friends (used the tea pot & cup)
Paper - scanned the fabric that we used for the table runner and other accents and printed for use.  :)
Extra STUFF - Pixlr to color Digi image

Cute, huh?  I can't believe I didn't share this closer to her birthday!  LOL  Must have been all those thank you notes I was writing!  

Like her invitations, we decorated the envies with the matching tea pot & cup return address label.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today.
Be sure to make a visit to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and check out all the great oldies AND the new images Jodie has been creating lately. 

You'll love them!  :)

Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min