Saturday, March 10, 2018

Creatures Great & Small Challenge

I had so much fun with today's Catch The Bug Theme Challenge
The challenge - All Creatures Great & Small

So, I dusted off this goofy girl and added her to this cute little card for Glen's aunt.
I just love the way she turned out and hope she will too!
Papers - PTI Cardstock & Erin Bradley Design digital prints (LOVE HER STUFF!!!)
Extra STUFF - Button, twine, Glossy Accents, Stickles, Bling, Glue Dots & Dimensionals

Thought I'd share a little up close image too - 
She's got the studs on her collar and a popped up sparkly flower.  :)

Be sure to come join the fun - great & small at The Bug Blog!  We can't wait to see what creatures you bring to the challenge!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Here's to a great weekend!

Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. Min, your card is just so gorgeous. Love the sparkle and banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, Min! Love the cropped pup image and your mix of dp. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min